I can't believe my little girl is already one year old. Sophie started walking about one week before her birthday she is still learning but is moving pretty well now. Sophie had a good birthday My family had a party on her birthday it was fun to have all her cousin over to play and have cake and ice cream. Sophie liked the frosting but not her cake. We had another little party with the Ward family on Super Bowl Sunday we had some more cake and ice cream. Sophie also had fun with the Ward Cousins.
Sophie like to help daddy and mommy with the dishes and with the laundry. Sophie has been learning to give kisses, hugs, wave, clap, and shakes her head no. She is a smart little thing. Sophie love to play with Abby (our dog) even though Abby doesn't like to play with her.





4 comments:
Oh, Joy she's adorable. I can't believe how big she has gotten. She looks just like her mama. She really is beautiful.
Wow!!! I can't believe how much she has grown. She is a QT! We need to get together sometime and catch up! Miss you!
Joy, I had to cry. I haven't looked at the blog for a while. Little Sophie has a special place in my heart.
She is getting so big. She is sure changing- I can see you in her more than her Dad now. =)
Glad you guys had a good Christmas and Sophie's 1st b-day.
Post a Comment